[sw-l] Spelling of ASL Wallet (retry #3)

Mon Jun 13 16:32:45 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
June 13, 2005

>> Stuart Thiessen wrote:
>> That is true.  The fingertips don't lose contact at all. That was
>> what I meant by a hinge movement, but my words were probably not
>> clear.

OK. Thanks for telling us. This is a hard sign, so it was good that
you asked. First, I am going to delete the first sign you wrote from
the ASL dictionary...it is attached...

Just for your general information, the Movement Arrows in this first
writing show traveling motion. The fingertips do not always touch.
The hands start together, but then the two hands really move away
from each other, making an arc on each side, and ending up touching
at the end...so that sign probably doesn't exist in
ASL?...smile...more next message...