[sw-l] Spelling of ASL Wallet (retry #3)

Mon Jun 13 17:31:22 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
June 13, 2005

You are right, Charles, to choose the Axial Movement...That was a
real good choice!

The Axial Movement is the straight line combined with arrows. The
straight vertical line represents the arm parallel to the floor. It
also represents the fact that the arm does not travel. It stays in
one place, while the movement occurs.

  Here is how I would write WALLET...Can you read these signs?
smile... I personally prefer number 2...it is simpler...Val ;-)