[sw-l] Spelling of ASL Wallet (retry #3)

Tue Jun 14 00:19:14 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
June 13, 2005

Thanks for your great feedback, Charles, Nancy, Stuart and Bill!
Let's talk about the signs for BOOK later...there are so many
versions of BOOK and not all of them press against each other...

Regarding WALLET, I have now deleted the first original two, and
moved number 4 to number 1, since you liked that one. But looking at
the sign, I realize there are easier spellings. Take a look at the
new number 3 I just added...if the movement is one time, then the
movement arrows can be avoided completely...Can you read number 3?...