[sw-l] ETHIOPIA Sign for Ethiopia?

eyasu tamene eyasuh at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jun 14 14:12:14 UTC 2005

Dear Val,

It is my great pleasure to please her with my people when she comes to Ethiopia.  I would be available through you anytime.

I have got it interesting your first test to write ETHIOPIA in sign writing. I've got it hardto get the spellings of SW. Let me try- In Ethiopian Sign Language Ethiopia is written as a fist with a thumb out as a sign of 'Yes' and rounds the face then finally touches the nose.

Eyasu