[sw-l] oops - I need to fix an ASL-signpuddle entry!

Kimberley A. Shaw kshaw at WELLESLEY.EDU
Wed Jun 15 12:01:36 UTC 2005

Hello all:
can somebody with editorial powers please fill in the "a" hand in the ASL
sign "great"? The hand should be facing away from the signer, not towards.
 Also, a kiss accompanies the outward motion ... and so, would I need two
facial circles, one for expression and the other for the action? Or simply
drop the "smile" expression & put in the "kiss" symbol?
Also, a better name/definition than "great" would be "love something",
defined as "to love, like very much -- applied to objects or activities,
not to people or animals."
Sorry to be a sloppy dictionary contributor! I hope this will be my only
contribution to need so many after-the-fact changes.
Best,
Kim from Boston