AW: [sw-l] Spelling of ASL Wallet (retry #3)

Wed Jun 15 16:31:03 UTC 2005

Hi Val, and everybody

the only sign that is obvious and easy to understand  - from my point of
view - with my ideas of reading and writing is #6 !!!!!!!!

I cannot understand the interpretation of the wrist-flexing in your spelling
- at least I would get a completely different performance ( perhaps a
different kind of wallet)

I like it to play around with different spellings in order to find a nice
and easy to understand solution ( a spelling that does not lead to a variety
of different performances ;-)))) )

So to write the start - postion and to write the endposition seems often to
be a good and helpful strategy.

Interesting to me - and I see that for the first time !!!!! - your decision
to add a thin line in order to describe a follow-up movement -
(really interesting and good support in several other cases - I will keep
that in my mind.)

Stefan ;-)