[sw-l] oops - I need to fix an ASL-signpuddle entry!

Kimberley A. Shaw kshaw at WELLESLEY.EDU
Wed Jun 15 17:15:24 UTC 2005

Hi Val and everyone:
thank you, I'm signed on now!
And all you more-fluent ASL users ... I do mean it: please do correct me
if I create any more duds!!
Using SignWriting has been good for my ASL, I can tell ... it really
forces you to learn things "for real" when you're trying to write them
down as well -- but I think that it's the new-to-signing folks who are
most able to see SW's potential.
Such a wonderful resource to the signing community ... so, thanks for all
*your* hard work!
Best,
Kim

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu on Wednesday, June 15, 2005 at 11:44 AM