AW: [sw-l] Spelling of ASL Wallet (retry #3)

Thu Jun 16 15:29:33 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
June 16, 2005

Ingvild Roald wrote:
When I try to perform the sign, from palms-togheter to fingertips-
together, I have to move my arm, not just flex around my wrist.

Hi Ingvild, Stefan, Charles and Everyone!
You are absolutely right...that is what is happening...the arm around
the wrist area is moving in a different way than a normal wrist
flex...so I need to try to define this special case now and will
present you all with my thoughts later and I appreciate your
feedback! We will find a solution I am sure...