[sw-l] Announcing SignBank Workshop July 1st, Albuquerque, New Mexico

Thu Jun 16 21:48:03 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
June 16, 2005

Dear SW List!
I am happy to announce a SignBank Workshop will be presented at the
National Deaf Latino Conference in Albuquerque, New Mexico, on July
1st, taught by Dr. Cecilia Flood and a team of teachers from the
Albuquerque Public Schools.

You can enjoy a photo gallery of the Deaf children using SignBank in
Albuquerque...Go to the front page of our site to start the photo
gallery:

http://www.SignWriting.org

Plus there will be another presentation about SignWriting at the same
conference, presented by Cecilia, about linguistics and SignWriting
with Deaf children -

Enjoy the photos, and I hope some of you can attend the conference in
Albuquerque!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org