[sw-l] ETHIOPIA New Signs!!

Mon Jun 20 20:19:41 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
June 20, 2005

The sign HOW-DO-YOU-DO....That sign is new for me. Does it touch the
shoulders in the beginning? if so, then you need to write the
shoulders there. And the left arrow needs a hollow arrowhead, because
the left arrow is always hollow...smile...Congrats again for all you
are accomplishing...and write with more signs anytime - Paste the
signs into your email messages...On some computers you can find the
signs in SignPuddle and then take your mouse and drag and drop the
sign directly into your email message...

And everyone else on the SW List are welcome to do the same...The
best way to get help with writing signs, is to write the sign in
SignPuddle and then copy the sign inside an email message, or drag
and drop the sign into an email message, and post the message to our
List...One sign at a time will get a fast response...And it is good
for everyone on the List because we all learn from it....Val ;-)