[sw-l] signmaker

Fri Jun 24 00:06:51 UTC 2005

Valerie Sutton wrote:

> SignMaker is a part of SignPuddle, and is a web-based program
> developed by Steve Slevinski...So Steve?...If you have anything that
> is downloadable I will be happy to link to it, in our downloads web
> page...;-)

Hi Val,

It's not finished yet, but I do have an updated version of SignText that
uses the latest IMWA version.  It's a hefty 10.5 MB download and it
takes a while to extract because it contains over 25,000 files.  I am
verifying the download as I write.

With SignText, you can work offline, create a SWML document, and import
the SWML into SignPuddle 1.0 or 2.0.  You can also post the SWML on
SignPuddle.net with a few minor edits.

You can try it online:
http://www.signpuddle.com/signtext

You can download the zip file
http://www.signpuddle.com/signtext.zip

I'll make an announcement when it is completed.  I'll also update
SignPuddle 1.0 to include SignText.

-Steve