ETHIOPIA New Signs!!

Mon Jun 27 13:20:19 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
June 27, 2005

On Jun 25, 2005, at 7:39 AM, eyasu tamene wrote:
ESL manual alphabet- Let me get you some of the complex ones.
* the thumb catches both the index finger and the middle finger with
the rest fingers remain open.
* the thumb and the index finger form the shape of 't' while the rest
remain closed
*the thumb raises the middle finger while the index remains crossed
with the thumb and the rest get closed.

Some of them look difficult for discription so I decided to get them
using a camera.

Eyasu -
You mentioned a camera above...Did you take some pictures? That would
be great! I never saw those pictures. If you attached them, I could
not see them, so perhaps you can send them again?... I am sorry for
this inconvenience...

If they are handshapes that are not in the IMWA, I will add them for
you, once I see the pictures...