[sw-l] SignWriter - feature "gloss" input method

Fri Jun 3 04:58:01 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
June 2, 2005

Tomáš Klapka wrote:
> I have just enrolled czech deaf studies here in Prague and I will
> study these issues more.

Hello Tomas!
Welcome to the SignWriting List. We have been talking so much about
other things, and sometimes things get a little scattered with many
ideas being thrown around...so before we get confused
again...smile...I want you to know we are happy to have so many
people from the Czech Republic on the SignWriting List. I assume you
know the others who are adding signs to the Czech SignPuddle on the
web? Have you tried to add a few signs there?

Czech Sign language
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle/sgn-CZ

If not, I can teach you how if you would like...

Tell us a little about yourself? You are a student of Deaf studies?
Did you hear about SignWriting in your class?

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages