[sw-l] where's the "elbow" symbol?

Wed Jun 8 17:56:07 UTC 2005

... and under which symbol do I find the arm line (when looking at
"group
list")?
Should it be with all the shoulder markings? Or under one of the
handshapes?
Best,
Kim

Kim -
Are you able to see the attached diagram from SignMaker? I attached
this same diagram last message but it appears by this question, that
you have not seen the attached diagram yet?...It is called elbows.gif...

If you can see it, it shows that in SignMaker you click on the X
symbol at the top right of the grid...that X represents crossed
arms...and from there...follow the diagram... So the answer is that
the elbows are located under the Category called FullBody, Group
06-01: Limbs: