[sw-l] the rest of Kevin Clark's story

Fri Jun 10 14:51:37 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
June 10, 2005

Nancy Cole from New Mexico wrote:
 >>you mean Kevin Clark from NC?

Hello Nancy!
What a great surprise to hear from you! It has been a long time. Nice
to see you on the SignWriting List....How are you doing with your
students in New Mexico? Are you using SignWriting with them?

Will you be attending the Deaf Latino Conference June 30th - July 3?
Cecilia Flood and her team are presenting a SignWriting workshop
there, I believe...Are you involved with that presentation?

OK. Now regarding Kevin Clark. Kevin is from Missouri, from the
Fulton School for the Deaf there, and graduated from Gallaudet and
then moved to San Diego and started working for Salk Institute and
for our Deaf Action Committee back in the 1980's. He now lives in
Sacramento, California...

You can read about Kevin in these places:

http://signwriting.org/deaf/deaf011.html

And Kevin is the teacher on the Lessons in SignWriting Video Series,
and in the Deaf Perspectives video series...