[sw-l] Spelling of ASL Wallet (retry #3)

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jun 13 02:35:01 UTC 2005

See if this is closer.  I understood you to mean that
said the hands hinged, the arms didn't move, and the
finger tips remained in contact.

I've saved it to the ASL SignBank dictionary as
wallet_2

Charle sButler