[sw-l] Spelling of ASL Wallet (retry #3)

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Mon Jun 13 02:47:34 UTC 2005

Hmm ... Well, the arms do move as a part of the hands moving to that
diagonal closing position.  I am not sure about the grasp (+) symbol
here if there is no grasping involved? Maybe I am misunderstanding how
to write that kind of movement?

Stuart