[sw-l] oops - I need to fix an ASL-signpuddle entry!

Wed Jun 15 14:50:16 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
June 15, 2005

Would you like to become an Editor, Kimberley? I can send you an
email that gives you a link to establish your password and you will
then be able to delete and rename signs...Right now, without being an
editor, you can re-load the sign into SignMaker and change it and add
it as a second entry to the dictionary...but to get rid of the first
entry you will need to be an editor...

Val ;-)