[sw-l] oops - I need to fix an ASL-signpuddle entry!

Wed Jun 15 15:44:43 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
June 15, 2005

I just sent an email to you, Kimberley, with the link so you can
establish your password...Once you have done that, click on the
Dictionary Editors icon and login (down at the bottom of the web
page) and from there, in the Dictionary Editors area, search for the
sign you want to fix and you have many options ;-)

SignPuddle in like a community of users, and none of us are perfect.
These are not officially published dictionaries, but instead a
workplace for us to share signs...so do not worry...it is best that
you become an Editor because we all are so busy and to fix people's
signs is hard for me to keep up with...it is better that you be
independent and that is how you will become more skilled with
SignWriting too..we can discuss signs you have questions about, here
on the SW List...so use SignPuddle to refer to signs you have
questions about...

So welcome as an Editor!!

Val ;-)