[sw-l] Welcome Tomas!

Tomas Klapka tomas.klapka at RUCE.CZ
Sat Jun 18 19:40:11 UTC 2005

Hylô Shane ;)

thanks for the welcome.
I know about the workshop in Brussels, but I cannot come, because of my work,
because of the money and because I don't know what I can contribute with :).
I am pretty new to SW and I have to learn it first and then I can participate ;)

Well, I am accepted to the Deaf studies here in Prague and I am going to focus
on my studies and SW.
I hope there will be often such a symposium (every year?) in Europe.

Hwyl,

Tomas

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 19:13:20 +0100, Shane Gilchrist Ó hEorpa wrote