[sw-l] Use of symbols in Sign Bank

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Wed Jun 22 14:31:53 UTC 2005

Charles,

I think that's what's being discussed when talking about Unicode - that
the IMWA needs to be stable.  This is one of the issues that would need
to be worked out.   Also, as in anything, there can be exceptions that
are accounted for through translation.  Meaning that if/when there is a
conversion to binary, that the conversion could handle some of the
rearranging.

Obviously, it would be good to log these issues one way or another.

Bill