[sw-l] DVDs.... Great News! ;-)

Thu Jun 23 05:07:01 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
June 22, 2005

> Shane Gilchrist Ó hEorpa wrote:
> Can you send me a copy of the CD?

Hello Shane!
I can send you a copy of the DVD... ;-)

Actually I already sent other materials to Brussels, for participants
at the Symposium to view during the proceedings, and then when the
Symposium is over, you are welcome, along with the others, to take
some of the materials back with you, to Northern Ireland...

I hope to send the DVDs to Brussels too, so you all can have
copies...problem is I do not have a machine to test the PAL DVDs and
that bothers me a little...Wouldn't it be awful if I send you DVDs
you cannot play, without knowing it? smile...I doubt if that will
happen, but I sure wish I could test one to make sure...

So if you want to help me test one, I can send you one in about a
week...want that?...Once I know they work in PAL televisions, I can
send more copies to Brussels...