[sw-l] Use of symbols in Sign Bank

Kimberley A. Shaw kshaw at WELLESLEY.EDU
Thu Jun 23 16:40:35 UTC 2005

Hi all:
that sounds exactly the same method we use in libraries. After all, the
invention of the Library of Congress call-number system predated
videotapes by about 60 years, but we have since been able to find room to
put in many, many new items in the same already-fixed call-number scheme!
Kim from Boston

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu on Thursday, June 23, 2005 at 10:56 AM -0500