Updated SignText with accurate lane display

Sat Jun 25 15:22:08 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
June 25, 2005

Dear SW List, and Steve!
THANK YOU, Steve, for this gift. I look forward to testing it and
working with it later this evening and you will have feedback from me
tomorrow morning....Sunday. I hope others on the SignWriting List
will test it too, so the final version will be truly useful...I look
forward to using SignText!  Val ;-)