DVDs.... Great News! ;-)

Shane Gilchrist Ó hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at FRANCISMAGINN.ORG
Sat Jun 25 17:56:22 UTC 2005

Val,

We are delighted to hear that you can make DVDs on your Apple now!

Right yes you can send me a test DVD - but a wee problem - I will leave to
England tomorrow then on to Brussels, Stuttgart, Paris and Brest (in
Brittany) - I ll be away from me place for a month - maybe it might be wiser
if you send a copy to Kathleen & Sara - they can test it for you.

Shane