AW: [sw-l] SignPuddle - how to change a given sign

Stephen Slevinski slevinski at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Sun Mar 6 23:16:35 UTC 2005

Hi Anny,

You are right.  There is a problem with the dictionary editors screen.
Stefan is having the same problem.

Our move to the new server has had a few glitches.  We'll get it fixed soon.

-Stephen

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu]On Behalf Of Anne-Claude
Prélaz Girod
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2005 4:50 PM
To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Subject: Re: AW: [sw-l] SignPuddle - how to change a given sign

Le 6 mars 05, à 05:10, Stephen Slevinski a écrit :

> Hi Anny,
>
> The "Delete" and "Rename" buttons will appear after you log in.
I did log in (my user's name and the code)... and the delete and rename
button (which usually appeared when I did that) didn't show up... It
was working properly untill a few days ago... (I just tried again on
the web... still the same!! ) can you check please!
>   The login
> is at the bottom of the screen, below the flags.
I use it all the time... but something has changed till you added the
new "search function"...

> The new "Search" button will load the sign into SignSearch.  Once in
> SignSearch, you can change each symbol's properties with the Match
> buttons,
> remove symbols, or search using the sign as is.
Beautiful tool!! i's great that we can search signs by symbols!!!

Anny