[sw-l] Specialized SignBank Web Services

nemery at U.WASHINGTON.EDU nemery at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Mon Mar 7 19:47:51 UTC 2005

Dear Val,

yes, your SignBank Web Services does sound great and like it would be very useful for this kind
of project.  Unfortunately I don't have any co-workers - or any funding - I'm just a lone Master's
student.  I certainly understand that the SignWriting projects you and Stephen have worked on
so long and generously need some financial support.  What kind of rates were you thinking of
charging for the private SignPuddles?

I have just written to one of the publishers to enquire about permission to use the video and am
about to enquire about the other one - I've been needing to do that so this is a good push.  I
hope it works out.

It's been exciting to see the explosion of interest in SignWriting (at least that's what it feels like)
in the year and a half or so that I've been on the list - congratulations!

Nancy