[sw-l] Sign for HOUSE in BSL, NISL, ISL and Flemish Sign Language...

Tue Mar 8 15:20:01 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 8, 2005

Sandy Fleming wrote:
> Hi Val, Trevor and you lot!
> I've added a BSL sign for "house" like the one Trevor was describing
> to the
> BSL dictionary. So what next?

Hello Everyone, and Sandy, Trevor...
Thank you for adding the sign for HOUSE in BSL in SignPuddle...that is
excellent! And if there are other dialects, add those too, and then
they will be listed as house_1, house_2 and so forth....in SignPuddle I
mean...What is next? I am going to create a web page now, with Workbook
One translated page by page into different signed languages...at the
moment we have Flemish Sign Language, American Sign Language,
French-Swiss Sign Language, and now BSL...and if there are any others
on the List who would like to translate a workbook for Deaf children,
then please add your sign for HOUSE to your SignPuddle, so we can get
started...Once we have the web page, you will be able to visit your
specific language workbook to see the translation in progress and you
will be able to print these pages and distribute them to classrooms
anytime...So I will write again as soon as the web page is
created...Thanks for your contribution, Sandy!