[sw-l] Colombia Map

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Mar 8 16:47:26 UTC 2005

Hi Valerie and Hector,

I thought anyone could enter the SignBank dictionaries, it was only the editors who could change something once entered.

I met you, Hector, at the Deaf Way conference a couple of years ago. There was much complaint that ASL was the only language being discussed at the Deaf Way conference with rare exception.  LIBRAS, Columbian Sign Language, BSL, and others were often given short shrift.  Maybe we should have an "Americas" conference in Colombia on SW. Colombia is centrally located to all the Americas and it would be good to have a multinational approach.

Charles Butler

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:
SignWriting List
March 8, 2005

Dear Hector from Colombia!
Thank you for sharing this beautiful map with us!! I will invite you to
be an editor of the Colombian SignPuddle once again...smile...I love
looking at this map!! You really did a great job....Val ;-)