[sw-l] FRENCH-SWISS Report ;-))

Mon Mar 14 20:53:37 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 14, 2005

Hello Anne-Claude, and Everyone!
I am happy to tell you that I received a wonderful package from Anny in
French-Switzerland! It is the CD Anny mentions below...THANK YOU, Anny!
I look forward to viewing the CD and placing the documents on the web -
and thank you for saying that SignWriting is beautiful - it is when you
create beauty with it! smile  Val ;-)