[sw-l] New Signs in BSL Dictionary

Sandy Fleming sandy at SCOTSTEXT.ORG
Tue Mar 15 14:15:03 UTC 2005

Hi List!

I'm putting lots of new signs in the BSL dictionary at the moment as
part of a translation project for the tenth anniversary of the
Lowlands-L mailing list.

The challenge is to translate the traditional Low Saxon children's story
"The Wren" into as many languages as possible - by the end of this
month, no less!

If you think you can do this for your sign language, then the story is
at: http://www.sassisch.net/rhahn/low-saxon/ls-story.html

As you'll see from the page, it's already available in many spoken
languages, so you will probably be able to find a version you can work with.

Let me know if you manage to complete a version of the story and I'll
put you in touch with the list owner (Prof. R H Hahn).

Meanwhile, if anyone feels like checking my new signs for spelling
mistakes and discussing them on the list, that would be great!

Sandy