[sw-l] Adding Classifiers to SignPuddle Dictionaries

Tue Mar 15 22:16:38 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 15, 2005

Great! Thanks for chiming in, James! And I realized I gave the wrong
link below...the ASL SignPuddle is:

ASL SignPuddle
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle/sgn-US

So I hope you all will start adding classifiers ;-))

Val ;-)