[sw-l] Translation requested in ASL...

Kimberley A. Shaw kshaw at WELLESLEY.EDU
Wed Mar 16 13:32:19 UTC 2005

You have my complete admiration! For a chorus, I once ended up singing (in
Hebrew, which I have very basic grasp of) at the same as signing good ASL,
and the cognitive dissonance of singing one word while signing another
drove me nuts -- could *barely* do so at all.
Best,
Kim from Boston