[sw-l] japanese sign language

Trevor Jenkins trevor.jenkins at SUNEIDESIS.COM
Fri Mar 18 17:48:10 UTC 2005

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005, Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:

I've forwarded this request to an acquaintance, who I know has been
working with Japanese Sign Language, suggesting that they reply to Kevin
direct. However, contact been sparodic and the address may now be obsolete
so perhaps there'll be no response.

> SignWriting List
> March 18, 2005
>
> From: "kevinjenny" <kevinjenny at cox.net>
> Date: March 17, 2005 4:17:16 PM PST
> To: <Sutton at SignBank.org>
> Subject: japanese sign language
>
> Ms sutton,
> i am interested in learning japanese sign language and was wondering if
> you knew where i could find books/dictionaries on the subject? there
> are VERY few resources on the internet regarding JSL and i honestly
> don't know where to start. any help would be appreciated -kevin

> Hello Kevin!
> I do not know the answer to your question, so I am posting it to our
> SignWriting List...I hope someone will answer you! Thanks for
> writing...Val ;-)

Regards, Trevor

<>< Re: deemed!