[sw-l] Adding Classifiers to SignPuddle Dictionaries

nemery at U.WASHINGTON.EDU nemery at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Fri Mar 18 18:15:26 UTC 2005

wow, Kathleen, you have a lot of classifier constructions in here, it's great!  Cats sitting on walls,
boys riding in the basket of a bicycle... Did you enter them as you were writing a story?  Or just
think them up to show as examples?

Nancy