[sw-l] Videos or DVDs...which do you prefer?

Sat Mar 19 16:24:12 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 19, 2005

Hello Lucy -
Thanks for this interesting message and it seems you are doing a lot in
Poland! Thank you for introducing the idea of Sign Language literacy in
your presentations to teachers ;-)

And I hope you can attend the First European SignWriitng Conference in
Brussels this summer? It may be valuable for you....

Regarding the donations of SignWriting Literacy Project materials, I
only have five sets of printed materials to donate this year. At the
moment, everything is video, and I have no dvds, but I am going to
learn how to make them, and I do not believe there will be any problem
with you reading the formatting, if I learn how to make them
properly...Just as I learned how to make videos in 7 formats, I can do
that with dvds too...so that is not the issue...

Maybe we are a little pre-mature with sending you materials in 2005?
Perhaps the Polish schools would be more ready in 2006?...What do you
think?...

Val ;-)