[sw-l] CZECH REPUBLIC...problem with writing down sign

Mon Mar 21 19:24:43 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 21, 2005

Dear SW List, and Honza from the Czech Republic!
Thank you for your writing of the Czech sign for health...ZDRAVI

Please see my attached diagram. Here is one way to write the sign, if
you want it to be very simple...The arrows would remain flat with the
wall...like the ASL sign...but double...see my number 3 in the
diagram...

I know you said, Honza, that the movement is really going up and then
forward? that is why you chose the arrow with the horizontal
bar?...good try!! There are several ways to write that detail, and I
will try to give you some insight next message on that forward curve
issue....