[sw-l] problems with editing signs

Mon Mar 21 19:29:02 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 21, 2005

I guess, Honza, it would be best for now, not to use the special
letters with the accents, that are used in the Czech spoken
language...the re-programming of our server is hard and it is not ready
yet...so if you can, for now, just use letters without accents..... you
will have fewer problems...Val ;-)