AW: [sw-l] HAPPY EASTER...Czech Sign Language

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Thu Mar 24 19:50:58 UTC 2005

Hi Stefan,

yes I can explain what the second sign means, it is from czech easter habit:
(I don't know how do you celebrate Easter in USA, but Stefan you are
from Germany, right? maybe you know czech easter habit.)
We use this (see picture bellow)  to cane girls and women (just little)
to be fertile and health in next year and they give us (boys and men)
eggs as a symbol of new life.  It is made from thin branches of  willow
(tree - second picture)

Honza