[sw-l] Posting SignWriting Greeting Cards

Mon Mar 28 16:16:19 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 28, 2005

Hi Ingvild and Everyone!
I am glad you like them....I will be happy to post your cards at a
later date too...so no rush...the nice thing about having these on the
web is that we can then send people these cards during different
holidays, and they will always be there to use:

SignWriting Cards
http://www.SignWriting.org/cards

Val ;-)