[sw-l] Copy and paste between SignPuddle dictionaries

Mon Mar 28 21:24:23 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 28, 2005

Stephen Slevinski wrote:
> I guess we need a new name for the Dictionary Editors screen.

Yes. I believe we do. We can call it Dictionary Editing, instead of
Dictionary Editors...and then anyone can feel like they can enter that
area...

Anyway...I took a screen capture of the way it looks when you enter the
Dictionary Editing area. I searched for a sign HELLO and got this...see
that one sign is a graphic only and the other sign can be loaded into
the current dictionary for changing....THANK YOU, Stephen!!  Val ;-)