[sw-l] Re: greetings from Uganda

Mon Mar 28 22:10:30 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 28, 2005

Dear Mr. Kennedy -
Thank you for your message below. Our non-profit organization does not
have the funds to give to anyone. I am so sorry. The only donations we
make, from time to time, are materials that use SignWriting.
SignWriting is a way to read and write the movements of Sign Languages.
We have never written the Sign Languages of your country, so I do not
know if the materials will be of help to you...

However, perhaps you would like to use SignWriting yourself on the web?
Then you can learn SignWriting and in turn, help the Deaf children of
your area? If you are interested in learning SignWriting, please write
again and I can help you learn...

Thanks for writing...Val ;-)

PS. I am posting this message to the SignWriting List in case someone
on the List would like to help you...