[sw-l] CLASSIFIERS...ASL document from video

nemery at U.WASHINGTON.EDU nemery at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Tue Mar 29 03:46:58 UTC 2005

okay, thank you - neutral arrowheads for the head movement, and you're right, the fingers have
more of a closing than an opening feeling, so I should use the dark circle.

Nancy