[sw-l] JAPAN...Lessons in Japanese SignPuddle

Tue Mar 29 16:06:38 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 29, 2005

On Mar 29, 2005, at 3:45 AM, tomomi wrote:
> English makes myself understood. It is glad.
> It has understood. It E-mails to Steve and Dyan. Thank you.
> I'm sorry. The video clip cannot be done. It doesn't have it.
> It made it in front of the Japan signature light. However, the
> personal computer was stolen. There is no software to make the shock
> signature light. The signature light was made from Dos ahead. It was
> heard that it was possible to make it from Windows now. Please teach
> the method.

Hello Ms. Hagiwara from Japan!
We are so happy that you are on the SignWriting List...It is wonderful
to have a member from Japan!

I am sorry that your computer was stolen. That is very sad...but
obviously you have another computer now! So if you have access to the
web, I can teach you how to use a very new program, called SignPuddle.
It is free.

1. Go to this web page:

SignPuddle
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle

2. Scroll down. You will see lots of flags for different countries. And
Japan is there!

3. Click on the Japanese flag. This will open your Japanese dictionary.

4. There are no signs there yet, but I will teach you how to add signs.

Are you ready? Write again to tell me that you found your Japanese
SignPuddle, and we will continue the lesson...

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages