RES: RES: [sw-l] Doubt about Sign

Fri Mar 4 21:28:10 UTC 2005

Charles -
Sergio doesn't understand the palm facing...he is looking down on his
hands and he thinks that he should write it from the overhead view...so
you are seeing it from the front view, viewing the side of the
hand...and I was trying to teach that, but I obviously am not doing a
good job - so I give up!! I hope you can figure it out
Sergio...Meanwhile I will later show you how to place the C hand
touching the chest if you want...but not now...too much happening here
for me to explain it -  Val ;-)