AW: [sw-l] SignPuddle - how to change a given sign

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod girodmarc at VTX.CH
Sat Mar 5 20:06:26 UTC 2005

Stephen

Thnks for the explanations... I'm not sure I understood everything I'm
supposed to do... I'll try

I've got a new problem... Usually when I get to the editor button...
and ask for a specific sign... I used to have diferent buttons : rename
button, delete button, load button... but NOW... I only get load button
and  a new "search button"... where did the "delete" and "rename button
disappear ????

thanks to help me with that!

Anny