[sw-l] im a very poor salesman of the SW!

Shane Gilchrist Ó hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at FRANCISMAGINN.ORG
Sun Mar 6 15:10:43 UTC 2005

Val & I had a wee talk way back - to see if it is okay for me to use some
from her excellent books and have it amended to accommodate NISL and ISL -
it is important to have some template to base NISL/ISL on - and maybe my
work, the SLCB, can do that for BSL as we have the duty to cover GB as well
- but that will be a good while although anyway.

If Val can't do that, perhaps you and I can meet up (the next time im in
England) and discuss the manual - maybe with Trevor in attendance - to see
if we can come up with a wee manual you suggested?

Mmmmh?

The biggest obstacle in England is that most SW manuals are in ASL which is
a big turn-off :( - and BSL users can't identify with it - so we do need a
BSL manual for England...

Shane