[sw-l] Simpler documents for beginners...

Sun Mar 6 18:26:35 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 6, 2005

Dear SW List, Charles, Sandy, Trevor, Shane, Stefan and so many others!!
Thank you for this important discussion...I was amazed to read that
Sandy started learning SignWriting from our thick textbook...I guess
that does happen...but for us here, we start with reading SignWriting
literature...

Anyway...Sandy...regarding starting with some simpler documents...here
is the way I choose what to download...

First, I go to this web page:

SignWriting Document Archives
http://signwriting.org/archive/thumbnails/index.html

and I click through page after page until I find the document I want to
download...

In your case, I would suggest

Documents 7, or 8, or 9, or 10....

Download 7 on this page...
http://signwriting.org/archive/thumbnails/00002.html

...is a document I use to give lecture demonstrations...

Or Document 8 is a little summary of some important parts of Lessons in
SignWriting textbook...It is called About SignWriting....

These documents are always here for everyone to download
anytime...there are hundreds on the web, and in time there will be
thousands of documents I am sure...so re-visit the Archives regularly
to see new documents...