[sw-l] Sign for HOUSE in BSL, NISL, ISL and Flemish Sign Language...

Sun Mar 6 18:51:19 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 6, 2005

Shane, Sandy, Trevor, Kathleen and Sara -
To get a good SignWriting translation, you need to videotape a Deaf
skilled signer, signing the Goldilocks story...or vocabulary....then
post a copy of the videotape on your web site, or send it to me with
permission to post it on our web site...

Then you and I and the List can write from the videotape...That is the
best way to get a good document, even if I were sitting in your living
room...the truth is that it is best for the language, to take the first
document from a videotape...through that experience you will learn how
to write other documents...

Shane....can you sign the sign for HOUSE for us, in BSL, and NISL, and
ISL on your web cam? Take a video of yourself signing them...Post those
on your own web site, or send them to me, with permission to post them
on my web site...and then we can write those signs and share our
writing...