[sw-l] im a very poor salesman of the SW!

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod girodmarc at VTX.CH
Sun Mar 6 21:44:54 UTC 2005

Here in french Switzerland... I knew people wouldn't  make it if I'd
show them the english/ASL lessons of SignWriting...

I wanted to be able to give them a french book... with swiss french
signlanguage examples... sooooooooooooo:
I did translate the whole documents into french...
then Siv, Viviane (both deaf) and me (hearing) worked together to add
SW examples...
Siv did a great work putting everything together...

we've been able to use this doc for 3 diferent workshops already...
and it'll soon be on the web available for any french speaker
interested in learning it

You can do it too!

Anny